Thursday, March 19, 2009
Kenzie's letter from March 18, 2009
What, that was like the coolest emails i have ever gotten!!! So Dougalognie is dating? be carefull. that was cool to hear from him again. That is soooooo awesome that dan got married. I recieved his open house invataion from his wifes side. I dont think i have ever been so proud of dan. Mmmmk. Not that im old or anything but its cool. Cool marrage story too. Jordan--- YEEEESSSS!! I want to buy like a truck or something becasue you got your eagle and are almost done with the bom!! I finished the other day and how the lord responded to me was different, I thought i would get a similar experience as last time but it was different. While i finished studying moroni 10 I felt way good, and then after finishing I thought like moroni says about the kindness of god since the beginning and then I asked if the bom was true... I didnt feel anything big, nothing shook me but i felt more peace and calmness than i have felt on the mission. I just understood that its true and felt good. So you just have to pay attention to the spirit becasue he talks to us in different ways. seems like everytime i ask to know if the bom is true or something i get a different response everytime. If you ask wanting to know the lord will let you know. So I dont get that much baptizms but i know if i do my part then the lord will do his. Even if it takes time. Yesterday we had a mission tour with Pres. Didier- It was sooo coool.the spirit was way strong and his wifes mother came too and bore her testimony- she only speaks french. So it was cool. After we had lunch at a restarant and nobody was sitting by pres. Didier and his wife etc. so i though- its not everyday that you can eat with a 70. So i sat by them and ate too. I always thought that he was german but they speak french for their native lang. and they are from some place that starts with a B. Pres. Didier speaks a ton of lang.!! Wow. Thats awesome that Dougs back, if he stops by again he can just stay in my old room if he wants. JK. Have a good week, I really Know and am converted not just convinced that Jesus Christ is our savior and through him we are forgiven of our sins, and if we follow his gospel we will be able to return to our Hevenly Father again. Em nome de Jesus Cristo amem. Elder Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment