Thursday, April 23, 2009

April 17, 2009

hey, Today I was part of an emergency transfer. Yesterday morning I got up and was about to do my exercises adn the phone rang- the LZ said that I was being transfered to Aerocruz in Espirito Santo. I had to get all my stuff ready and leave for Rio at 3 o clock, I got there about 6 and met up with some other Missionaries going there, and we got the bus at 10:30 and I got here in my new area about 2 hours ago!! I have never been on the bus for so long!! My new comp. is Elder LIsh from Treemonton, Utah. I already know him becasue he was with us in Campos.( one of my old areas) Easter was good, we did a fast and the lord gave us huge blessings. We were blessed to run into one of our old invesitgator and she came to church and the lord helped her realize that the church is true, and one of our other investigators came and found out this also again and was pretty much begging to be baptized. so the lord helped us a ton!!! The people here celebrated by leaving town, Drinking beer, or selling and eating tons of chocolate!! The statue of Christ and sugar loaf are in my area, I pass by them almost every month or so. The missionaries probably dont know me becasue they are probably new. I have been focusing allot lately on marking and fulfilling my goals and the lord is teaching me more diligence. And I am still adicted to studying the principles and striptures. Remember who you are and why we are here, we have to be obedient with exactness. Jesus Christ lives, Hevenly Father answere prayers and the BOM/church is true. have a good week and work hard and do whats right. love you all Elder Davis Invitation: pray sincerely, using only words that you mean. and study to know who Jesus Christ is more. I promise you will feel the love of the lord, have help in your life and stregnthen your faith to overcome problems.

No comments: