Wednesday, July 29, 2009

hello, How´s things going? I cant believe that Doug is going to be in a whole different world if I can say that. Its crazy how things change allot but cool at the same time. Thats soooooo awesome that Jordan got his eagle!! good job!! This week was really good, we have been following up allot with our investigators and separating the ones that will progress from the one that wont quickly to take advantage of this small time we have here to serve. Today we had a zone meeting in our ZL´S area with our zone. Last time I said I was the Ld but I forgot to translate it to english= DL. Today starts the new mission, Mission Vitória. Some of my group from the mtc was kept in the other mission so thats a bit of a bummer to not see them again but oh well. The other day we had a really good teaching experience, we taught one of our recent investigators after lunch and we taught really simple and clear and the Holy Ghost testified the truthfullness and the investigator we saw had some tears and his mouth was open like "nooo way!!" It was so cool. actually for the rest of that day we taught perfecly and so smoothly by the spirit. I had a good experience a bit ago that I would like to share: I was realizing more and more that I needed to draw closer and rely on the lord and be more humble but I didnt know exactly how. Thanked the lord sincerely for some blessings and I felt myself draw closer to him and felt his love and realized that I am in need of his constant help. we should alway thank the lord sincerely and we will be filled with his blessings and love like it says in Moroni 8:26. I love you all and am glad for the example, strive to include the lord more in your lives and seek to understand his principles of the gospel and you will be allot happier and blessed. I am glad to know that through my savior I can correct my wrongs and continue on the path of perfection. He lives and loves us, also our father in heaven. em nome de Jesus Cristo amém. love you all Elder Davis

No comments: