Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oops...out of order. This one is from July 29, 2009

Dear Family, The week was good, we were blessed to baptize Gilberto this last saturday so it was the best baptizm I have everbeen a part of!!! He is seriously an elect!!! so this is pretty much all that we have done this last week was preparing him. P-day on monday is really wierd, but cool. We are helping an other investigator prepare for baptizm here in the next few weeks on the first of August- her name is Graziele so everything should go good. One thing that I am greatfull for is is trials, they are way difficult but are given to us by our heavenly Father to stregnthen us if we permit them. Thats cool that Uncle danny and Fam went over to visit. and the campout sounds really cool. Dad- you have to pretty much lift the poll and not gerk it like a regular pol because the hook is so small that it doesnt need much force. We had a cool experience I remembered now while we were teaching Gilberto for baptizm this last thursday, while we were teaching him the Holy ghos helped me remember a scripture to use while we were teaching about " respecting and obeying the laws of the country" in Dand C 58 so I was guided to read the scripture and help Gilberto prepere better for baptizm. The Holy Ghost is so important that without him we cannot teach. He is always guiding us and normally people always look for something big and difficult but the holy ghost just needs to be recognized. Like I said, he is always talking to us through our Ideas, thoughts, feelings etc. Look for him and learn how he talks to you. I know the church is true, Heavenly Father takes care of us, we just need to ask for his help through prayer. Jesus Christ is our savior and loves us also. in the name of Jesus CHrist amen. ELder Davis

No comments: