Monday, August 3, 2009
August 3, 2009
Dear family, How are you all doing? This week was transfers and I got a new companion: Elder Ward from salem, Utah. Hes cool. and he just barely came into the field and is learning portugese really fast!! We are currently preparing some other people for baptizm so this last week was a hurry and this week will be also. Sounds like the boat is a mess, and the campouts sound way cool. I was reading in the book of mormon today and read in mosiah 21 which talks about king Limi and the lamanites atacking because they though limi and his people had stoled their daughters and it talks about how the people became heavy laden with huge burdens like the lord said through Abinadi. The lord helped the people becasue they humbled themselves through prayer. I know that prayer is a powerfull tool. I was thinking today and I have realized that all the difficulties and trials I have been blessed to overcome becasue of prayer. I know the lord lives and this is his chruch. Jesus CHrist is our savior. If we are humble through prayer and faith in the lord will always be there to help us ( Mosiah 29:20). Em nome de Jesus Cristo amem. love you all and have a good week Elder Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment