Monday, August 24, 2009
August 24, 2009
wow!! The sand rail sounds awesome!! Sounds like you all are doing well, This week we did a good service. We strived to work with members and do our part and the lord helped us allot and guided us thoughout the week. Of course we could have done better so we will strive to do way better this week working with references. We had one cool experience where we entered in to a guys house to teach him and I soon found out that he actually doesnt live there, he is just staying to find a job and if he gets one hes going to stay. I left a small mesage thinking to leave soon so we could take better advantage of the time but the Lord inspired me and let me know to promise him that if he would go to church with us this sunday the lord would prepare a way for him to get a job. We did it and he came to church. I know the lord will prepare the job and we will prepare him further to be baptized I hope. We were blessed a ton this sunday to have allot of investigators come to church, the lord is blessing us allot and I know that if it wasnt for him nothing would happen. The church is true and Jesus Christ is our savior. Thomas S. Monson is the lords prophet. in the name of Jesus Christ amen. love you all. Elder Davis P,s. I dont know the release date. mmmk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment