Monday, August 10, 2009
August 10, 2009
hello family, This week was great!! we were blessed to have some baptizms and it was awesome. My companhion, Elder Ward is from Salem, and he doesnt know the Shulers. Sounds like the boat is a mess and the shocks sound way cool! We are currently looking for people to teach more than teaching becasue all of our investiagators have been cut becasuse they wont progress and pretty much all of the lessons we have taught this week the people arent willing to leave there false churches to follow the lord. We are teaching perfectly and the spirit of the lord is way strong but the people arent willing to follow the lord, just men. Tomorrow we will be having a zone meeting with the president and we will have to get up at 3:30 in the morning to get there on time. My comp is learning the language way fast and is already helping me teach. He is teaching at least 2 principles every lesson and the people are understanding good! One thing I have been focusing on lately is developing a better relationship with the lord. I am focusing on my prayers and my testimony is stregnthening but its difficult also becasuse when I dont obey with something or didnt do the lords will it kills me! I invite you all to develop a better relationship with the lord also through sincere prayer. Dont say a word in a prayer unless you mean it. You will find great results. The Book of Mormon is true and helps us follow the lord and helps us realize our nothingness and if we didnt read it we ours eyes would be blinded by the things of the world and the devil would have more power over us. I sent a letter home that I think you will all like. I love you all and have a good week . Elder Davis P.s. alexis-- as an answer to you blessing you should study preach my gospel because it literally has everything you need!!!!!!-----Original Message-----
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment