Monday, August 31, 2009
August 31, 2009
hey, hey, This week was great, we were blessed allot and guided by the lord in our efforts. We were expecially blessed on Sunday because the lord sent 3 visitors that just showed up and so we got there adressses and are going to visit them this week. Transfers are this next monday so im pretty sure I'll be going becasue I have been here for about 6 months so far and normally we stay in an area for about 4-6 months. The work is great, we are being so blessed in all we do. Thanks for the prayers. We had a conference with the Zone and the President last Friday and we learned a ton. One thing the lord let me know to do is--- To do everything that you dont want to do first. In other words sacrifice and it is hard but the best thing I have ever done in my entire life. I invite you all to try it and you will see powerfull results. One other thing I have learned on the mission to do/ have is Charity, the pure love of christ. This means we shouldnt Judge others, we should treat all people like children of christ and not make fun, we should help others in there problems: financial, mental, fisical, and spiritual. as we do this we will be more like our heavenly father and we will loose our pride. We need charity because without it we cant return and live with our heavenly father. It is a requirement. like it says in Ether. I know it is a true principle and it has been changing my life. have a good week and I love you all. JEsus CHrist is our savior. and HEavenly Father loves us. ELder Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment