Friday, June 26, 2009
hey, Alright, so the refference site is down so I have a little bit more time to talk. So it was cool hearing from everyone, sounds like the problem with work is affecting allot of people. The sandrail broke down again? wow, do they have a bigger reverse gear or something? This week was great, we started recieving the lords blessings working hard to find new investigators and they are comming fast. I have really learned the principle of asking in faith for something and then doing all that you can to make that goal or thing happen and the lord helps you achieve it. I have no doubts that the lord can do anything when we do our part. I have been studying about faith these las few days and I have learned allot of new stuff, we practice the principle of faith daily- for example: do you think we would work so hard all day if we didnt expect to recieve something, do you think we would plant if we didnt have the hope of harvesting? No!! we just need to focus our faith on our savior Jesus CHrist. LOve you all, my time is up. Elder Davis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment