Friday, June 26, 2009
hey, hows it going? yesterday we had conference with the presidente so we got up early and headed out about 5 in the morning and had a cool conference. We learned about working with the members allot so this is our new focus, working with the members to get references and teach with them etc. I got a package from uncle Josh and fam. that is full of candy and stuff. Ill send him a letter here soon. Im the DL. We were blessed to have an investigator come to church this last week which was cool and good. She is progressing good and even has a few friends in the church so it will turn out perfect. We are following up with the investigators allot so instead of just a few progressing, lots are progressing now. Its harder work but its whats got to be done. We are also using our heads more, thinking better and being more efficient and the lord is blessing us allot with people to teach. We returned to teach one person to teach that we found the other day and he and his wife didnt pay that much of attention, I noticed that he was cleaning his yard when we arived so after teaching I went out and cleaded out all the rest of the weeds in the yard. I now that when we return to teach on thursday they will be more willing to hear because we showed the lords love through service. Since I havent done hard work like that for a while my hands were all torn up and from an other service project my hands were bleeding from the blisters. ggrrrrrr. I lost the calices. I am sending a letter in the mail here today to you all so it will be good. Have a good week and keep doing whats right. I love you all Elder Davis p.s. Alex, Jord, Court- dont follow or do what the other girls and guys are doing that are bad!! and stay away from those situations please. --Mom-- ex of virtue: alma 39 , where alma is talking to his son about chastity. also the last chapter in proverbs. the story of pottifers wife, mos4:30 and the fact that if you want to live a celestial life you have to live a celestial law. here are some...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment