Friday, June 26, 2009
hey, How is everybody doing? im still great, WOW, we are finding allot of new investigators this week!!!! Its way cool because we are teaching more than ever!!! Thanks for the emails, they were good. Today me and my comp. got up and cleaned the house early so we could do other stuff today for p-day. Durring Monday we headed out to have a district meeting and so me and my comp. got up early and left, we got there about 2 hours later in the area of Colatina. After the meeting, we headed out with just enough time to get the bus but the Miss. in Colatina called and said that I had left my planner at their house so we had to go back and we missed the bus and our day was left a bit scrambled because of that but it was good. Like I was saying we have been finding tons of new investigators to teach!! I have been really striving to obtain knowledge of the Gospel principles and marking my scriptures and I have noticed that when I do this the spirit is able to guide me better to help others. It is so cool to teach other people!! sometimes it is difficult but it is really a good feeling that I cant describe. We have been making allot of street contacts lately and trying to visit the people, and when they arent home we knock the doors to the sides and the lord always blesses us to find new people when we do this. I know the lord is helping us because we are trying to be more obedient and resolve the difficulties of others and trying to do this. Yes, I want spaghetti courtney and Im going to eat it for lunch today. Your guys week sounds good and full, how is Doug doing? Unfortunately I dont know the adress yet so I think we will get it here in the next week because this next week we have a Conference with the President in Vitoria. Here is a good scripture for you guys and a question to answer after the scripture - Jacob 7:7-12 and why are the scriptures important to study and how do they help with testimonies. Thanks allot for everything, Keep up the good work Jrdan, Alex and Court. Mom and Dad. I love you all and have a good week. The CHurch is true and Jesus CHrist lives and through obedience to the gospel we can be happy together in families forever. and Heavenly Father answers prayers!!!! In the name of Jesus CHrist amen. Elder Davis P.S. here is a good scripture that I read today. 2N 8:7-12. = dont fear men, but trust in god and obey him. And thanks for the adress mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment