Friday, June 26, 2009

olá, How are you all doing? sounds like the trip to rome was cool, and the rain sounds allot like it is here in the summer. Durring the summer every other day if not every day it rains way hard and the roads flood. This week was good, so im staying in the new mission Vitoria and not being moved to the Mission Rio. I still dont have the adress yet and wont until July 1. We have been working with references this last week and this week and we are recieving some good ones. I have been studying the Second lesson allot this last week and this week and I am realizing more and more about the reality of how we are Gods children and the importance of being obedient to all of his Gospel principles and how easily the devil blinds us with t.v., music etc. I am glad that I have been born into the true Gospel of Jesus CHrist and have been taught by a righteous family, usually we take this for granted but it is a serious blessing. But it is also good to remember that we are free to choose so we dont have to do whats wrong if we dont want to. It just requires abit more thinking before the doing. Jord, what did you do when you worked with Bro. Casto? Alex, A bit. Court, that was allot of faces!!!I dont know if you have the principles of the Gospel book with you but it would be an important thing for you all to study. I study it almost everyday and it helps aton and I learned things that help me want to do whats right. Our investigators are good, we have been striving to take them to church lately. We are teaching allot of people but we havent found allot this week, The lord will help us, We just need to keep working diligently. Have a good week, and a good attitude, Love you all and Jesus Christ lives and Heavely father is guiding us by his profet and answers our prayers. The CHurch is true. em nome de Jesus Cristo amem. Elder Davis

No comments: